CARBON STANDARDS (TOC/TIC)
Largest Range Worldwide of Suitability,
Calibration, Validation and
REAGECON PRODUCE THE LARGEST RANGE IN THE WORLD OF TOC/TIC STANDARDS, SEE BELOW FOR OUR COMPLETE OFFERING
INSTRUMENT SPECIFIC RANGEReagecon's Instrument Specific Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and Total Inorganic Carbon (TIC) Standards are an independent range of standards, suitable for use on leading brands of TOC/TIC analysers for laboratory and online applications. These standards are developed, validated, manufactured and tested to an extremely high specification. We believe that they offer real choice in the market place and represent exceptionally good value. Although the list below is not totally exhaustive it does include standards for makes and models listed alphabetically as follows:
Premium RangeReagecon’s Premium range of Total Organic Carbon Standards (TOC) and Total Inorganic Carbon Standards (TIC), were developed with the most discerning category of customer in mind. Such standards are particularly suitable in terms of quality, sensitivity, description and presentation for such sectors as the Pharmaceutical and Electronic industries. Although these standards overlap with those of the Instrument Specific range, you can see that they are categorised below in a way that is familiar to such industries as Pharmaceuticals and Electronics.
- Extensive range (500 ppb - 20,000 ppm)
- In accordance with USP <643> and <1051> guidelines
- Extremely high specification and purity, manufactured in a cleanroom environment
- Presented in single-use glass vials, which are manufactured, cleaned and leached specifically for low level TOC standards.
Quality RangeThese products were developed for a broader and more routine set of applications, than those of the Premium or Industry Specific ranges. Although they are produced to a lower specification than the premium range they can be used on a wide variety of instruments, particularly where the higher specification Premium range products are not required. This quality range of standards represents excellent value for money.
- Extensive range (5 ppm - 5000 ppm)
- Represents excellent value for money.
- Mixed TOC and TIC standards available as a normal part of the range.
- Presented in special twin neck bottles (all values above 50 ppm, 500ml size) which prevents product contamination, evaporation or interference.
- All values below 50 ppm are packed in specially cleaned and leached amber glass bottles.