Reagecon offers an INAB Accredited calibration service Reg. 265C for the full range of temperature controlled enclosures to cover the scope of -196°C to +1200°C.
Our accreditation Reg. 265C covers temperature mapping of all temperature controlled enclosures including Freezers, Fridges and Chillers, Ovens, Incubators, Furnaces, Autoclaves, Heaters and Water & Oil baths, together with calibration of digital thermometer probes.
Our Accredited service consists of:
- All measurements traceable to the ITS-90 temperature scale.
- Thermal mapping of temperature controlled enclosures at 9 positions for a 30 minute period provided as a standard service.
- Thermal mapping of temperature controlled enclosures at 9 positions for a 24 hour period provided as a standard service.
Our Calibration Certificates for equipment tested within the scope of our accreditation are provided with the following details:
- The minimum, mean and maximum temperature for each probe used.
- Diagrammatic representation of the location of each probe within the enclosure.
- A detailed certificate including information on traceability and uncertainty of Measurement.
- The INAB logo within our Scope – the guarantee of Reagecon’s technical competence and the validity of the certificate.
Reagecon’s Temperature Calibration Service extends to all digital thermometers and thermocouples. Services are provided with a multi-point calibration service, and a choice of calibration temperatures.
Reagecon offers advice on brands of temperature controlled enclosures and thermometers, together with a range of complementary products.
THE COMPLETE TECHNICAL SUPPORT SOLUTION
In addition to our Temperature Calibration Service, Reagecon provides a complete technical support solution including Installation and IQ/OQ, Service and Preventative Maintenance Contracts, Repairs and Spares, Training and Advice.